BLR conducted a poll of employers recently to check the status of the annual gig. Here's what they found in terms of 2009 plans versus last year's:
- For 37% of employers, the budget will be about the same.
- For 24% of employers, the budget will be smaller.
- 20% say they had no holiday party last year and won't have one this year either.
- 14% say they had one last year but won't this year.
- For 4% of employers, the budget will be bigger.
- 1% say they didn't have one last year but will this year.
To the 4% planning to spend more on this year's bash, I have to say I like your spirit!
Image: Creative Commons Photo "Christmas Time" by Flowery L*u*z*a*